importD5.gif (11170 bytes)
 "The million dollar miracle baby"
On Saturday November 2nd, 2002, Denise went in to check on her son Trey and found him struggling to breath and turning blue. Ronnie called 911 and the life squad quickly arrived to transport Trey to Jewish Hospital in Kenwood. Denise and Ronnie followed in their cars and found out after arriving at the hospital emergency room that on the way to the hospital, Trey had gone in to cardiac arrest and his heart had stopped for five minutes. Jewish Hospital was able to revive Trey and Uncle Gary arrived just in time to see Air Care throttle up and take off with Trey for Children's Hospital Cincinnati. Ronnie and Denise got in Uncle Gary's car and drove down to Children's Hospital. Upon arrival, they found out that God had taken Trey heaven. If disired memorial contributions in memory of Trey may be directed to The Children's Hospital Medical Center, NICU Unit, Burnet Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Trey will always be in our hearts.
June 22nd, 2001 ~ November 2nd, 2002

Trey with his Mom and Dad pose for a few photo's by the creek in Sharon Woods park.
The family photo was taken as a special birthday gift for Ronnie's Father's birthday.
This is said to be the last picture taken of Trey.
Trey 9-1-02
Trey, in September 2002, a little over a year old and weighing in at about 23 pounds, is doing just fine. His parents have him working hard cutting the grass and cleaning up all of the fall leaves. Poor little guy had to take a nap during his lunch hour!
During the Council Meeting at Sports Plus on May 10th, 2002, Trey wanted to know if they could connect this tube to the beer keg!
Trey waited patiently for another beer during the Council Meeting at Buffalo Wings & Rings on April 12th, 2002.
Trey, now home and doing fine weighing in at about fifteen pounds, attended his first Council Meeting on March 1st, 2002. Seen here, Trey was calling all of his fellow Council Members and inviting them to the meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Can you hear me now?

Uncle Gary holds Trey on November 11th, 2001 while still in the hospital. He was released on December 13th 2001 and enjoyed Christmas at home with Mom & Dad.

Trey on November 4th, 2001 and looking forward to coming home from the hospital before Christmas.
Ronnie is a proud Papa!


The angels watched over Trey!
Trey at 2 pounds.
One of the first pictures taken of Trey.
Trey was born June 22nd, 2001 and weighed in at only 1 pound 4 ounces.

Can you hear me now?